Sunday 13 January 2013

SOME QUESTION

HI!! today I will make my post really simple.. I just wanna give a mnemonic regarding lobule of cerebellum.This is my assessment exam question. First time i saw this question, i think what the heck. i have no idea at all about any lobule. so I thought i should use my creative thinking.  
          

         Lobule of cerebellum
       A culmen                                          
       B   tonsil                                         
       C   lingual                                 
       D  uvula                                     
       E  flocculus  
you may try this question.


THIS IS THE MNEMONIC 
2CD Utama Plain white t's Faris Telah Nadia Larikan.(again sorry because i couldn't make it in english)

2C-culmen
    -central lobule
D- declive
Utama- uvula
Plain white t's- pyramis 
Faris- folium  
Telah- tuber
Nadia- nodule
Larikan- lingula 

If you think my mnemonic is not helping. well do it by yourself. be creative.till then.. bye.. 
sincerely, 
Aldrin

No comments:

Post a Comment